Donate your used stamps to support the Development and Peace initiatives of the Global South.
Stamp collecting at St. John the Divine is back this year! To donate your stamps, trim approximately a 1/2 inch around the used stamp from your letters. Drop off your collected stamps into a small basket labelled "Stamps" on the table at the north-east entrance to St. John the Divine. Monies collected from the stamps support the Development and Peace initiatives of the Global South. See below for the full donation procedure.
Stamp Collection Procedure
1. Collect stamps from letters by cutting them from received envelopes. Cut about 1/2 inch around the stamp.
2. Drop your collected stamps in the plastic box labelled "Stamps." This box will be located on the table at the north-east entrance of St. John the Divine.
3. Stamps will be picked up from the basket to be stored until they are either sent to Development and Peace in Montreal, or picked up by a Development and Peace representative.
4. Development and Peace obtains money for the stamps.
5. Development and Peace invests in initiatives for the Global South!